Hello! I do not have any medical updates but I thought I would post a few things. First I've heard some are having trouble posting comments. Here are some instructions that will hopefully help:
New Commenters: (you only have to create an account once)
1. Click on the "comments" page below my post
2. Go to the bottom of the page and type in your comment
3. Choose "Google Account" from the "Comment As" Menu
4. Click Post a Comment (if you get an error try clicking this again)
5. Click "create an account now"
6. Enter your info (you will not get junk mail), click continue
7. Do the "word verification" (I hate these things)
8. Click post comment and you're done
Returning Commenters: (if you already have a google account)
Do steps 1-4 above
5. sign in with the email address and password you used to create the account
6. Do the word verification
7. Click post comment
The second thing to post - my email is: email@example.com Warning: I'm not good at answering emails normally and really not good at it when I'm not feeling well.
The final thing I wanted to do is to explain who David Richardson is since so many people have wondered about him. (Sorry David - you tend to attract attention.) He is my mom's second cousin and he has a sense of humor on steroids which I really appreciate in my current state of health. His only negative quality is that he is a huge Virginia Tech fan - but most of us (besides Blair) accept him anyway.
Hope everyone is well, we'll probably have more info on my next chemo tomorrow,