Amy still has no nausea but about 5:00 p.m. she started getting chills and then she spiked a fever (102+). The chills and shaking were fairly bad so the nurse gave her some Demerol and it really seemed to help the shaking. Earlier this morning the doctors put her on 2 antibiotics for an ear infection and unknown bumps/rash. Therefore, Dr, Chao said to continue with antibiotics and Tylenol - and wait and see. Hopefully the antibiotics will take care of any infections she may have. As I am writing this, her temperature is back down to 99-100, and she is feeling pretty good.
It is amazing how much "stuff" you can accumulate. Michael had rented one truck for moving , but they ended up having to go rent another truck to finish packing. Greg got on the road , heading back to Clifton Forge, this evening. Michael , and rest of helpers, will start back in the morning.
We are unsure how spiking a fever tonight will affect tomorrows treatment and the possibility of going home. Of course, Amy would love to be able to go home, but if she needs to stay in hospital she understands. Also, Amy is excited to get to see some new faces this weekend.... Chris and Kelly are coming down for a visit and Michael will be back Sunday:).
lots of thanks to all and please keep praying.