Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I must be Irish!!! I woke up this morning with no pain (I didn't take any pain medicine in the middle of the night either). The central line site is barely red at all. I can't believe how something can change so much in 48 hours and I am so glad that this line will work for me for a while (knock on wood). I'm still having to go to the clinic everyday to get antibiotics but those should finish up sometime soon.

I'm loving this weather, hope you all have a lucky day,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. ( hope this does not print twice, I lost it.)
    Irish or not, it's great not to have pain. MJ said, if Amy keeps posting good blogs we will all be able to sleep better. So happy to hear you are feeling good, that helps us all.
    Love you much, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for you, Amy!
    God is at work!
    Love to you and Michael,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today was just as good for you as yesterday. It certainly has been a beautiful one! God's spring time is amazing! I've actually seen signs of blooming forsythia. Grandma is right about the fact that it helps all of us to hear how you're doing, so keep on posting. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!

    ReplyDelete