Friday, May 1, 2009

We have a little bit of a change in our plans. Due to the fact that I'm still in the hospital and still recuperating from the last round of chemo they have pushed my bone marrow transplant back by one week. I will be admitted to the bone marrow unit on May 11 and receive a week of radiation and chemo and then have the bone marrow transplant on May 19. This will hopefully also give me a chance to get out of the hospital for a few days before the long stay begins. The only real side effect I am having right now is from the build up of anti-nausea medicine in my system.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. And I know you must be looking forward to a few days on the "outside". This spring is a particularly beautiful one in spite of the heavy pollen. Sometimes things we'd rather not have come with the things we want, so we trust God and enjoy His blessings, in spite of... As always, our thoughts and prayers are with you! Hang tough! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Amy,
    I understand you had a pretty rough day yesterday. I wish you didn't have to go through that but it will be so much better soon. Just continue to do what you have been doing to get through this and it will all be worth it. We all love you and would gladly share some of the worst days if we could. So glad you are better today! I Love you, Aunt Robbie

    ReplyDelete