Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello Everyone! We're still doing good and still out of the hospital here in Durham. I had a bone marrow biopsy today - this makes my fifth one so far and it was by far the least painful. I also had a pulmunary test today to test the functioning of my lungs. We should get results by Thursday from the bone marrow biopsy. The schedule is still to go in the hospital the 30th and have the transplant on June 6. I've really enjoyed the week out of the hospital so far. My taste buds are back to normal and Michael has been cooking me some excellent meals. He is flying back to Purdue today until Thursday to get some work done.
Hope all is well with you all, Amy

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! I prayed so hard for you this morning, and it paid off. I didn't want this biopsy to be so hard on you, and it was not. God is still in control. I am confident it is His will for you to be well, and that this bio report will be o.k. to go. Continue to enjoy the week, it is beautiful.
    I love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying that the biopsy wouldn't be painful and are so thankful that it was not. Keep enjoying your time at "home" and we love you lots...
    Karen, Tim and Hollee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    So happy to hear that the biopsy wasn't so bad this go round. Pray that good reports to follow!! You and your Mama enjoy some quality time out of that hospital!!! Love and prayers, Kate, Keith, Maddi and Carson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear you are doing so well. Hope you and mom can have "fun", don't get too crazy! will talk with yall later, have a great day! love ya, genie and eddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,

    We praise God that you are feeling so good and strength building for the bone marrow transplant!

    We are with you all the way!

    Yours in Christ,

    David & Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy!
    Praying that the biopsy results are good, and that you'll continue to feel good and gain lots of positive energy to breeze through the transplant!
    Doug and Jennifer Unroe

    ReplyDelete