It's been so touching to hear all the stories about the prayer time for me. I still feel so blessed to have you all supporting me. I only wish I could see you all more often.
I decided not to take my last treatment of STA-9090 on Friday. The side effects have been building up and I wanted a break from it. The doctors were fine with this as well. As of now I'm going to stay on a Tuesday/Friday schedule for clinic visits. They have not put me on Hydrea yet, they are going to continue to watch my counts and when they get too high or start to rise more rapidly that's when we will start Hydrea. The drug only works temporarily so they want to wait as long as possible before using it. This will bridge the gap until the next clinical trial starts. We do not know when it will start just that the drug company is hoping to start it this month.
I've been very tired lately and sleeping a lot. I hope to travel to VA next weekend for Mother's Day so pray that I have enough strength and energy to do so.
Much love and thanks, Amy