Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hi everyone! I got a treatment yesterday, this is the first time I've had two treatments in one week. Other than some stomach aches this morning things are going well. My hemoglobin was pretty low yesterday but not low enough for a transfusion. I wish they had given me red blood cells because my hemoglobin will probably drop really low by Tuesday. Hopefully this won't make me too tired. We should have some results from the bone marrow biopsy sometime this week. This always makes me nervous.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for good results! You and Duane seem to both be feeling nervous. He has been in Germany since Wed. and is flying to Istanbul tomorrow. He says being out of the country and away from home make him nervous. Me, I'd love the experience! We'll keep praying for you and maybe you can pray for Duane! Keep fighting, strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good weekend, beautiful here.
    enjoyed pancakes with your mom and dad yesterday, lots of people checking on you. have a good week and we are praying for the best
    as always. love ya, genie and eddie

    ReplyDelete